Return to archive
Engaging with Tacit Knowing: Reflexive dimensions as triggers for innovative design and research
Caendia Wijnbelt Margitta Buchert
Leibniz Universität Hannover, Faculty of Architecture and Landscape Sciences
↑ Back to top
Module aims to
- To introduce reflexivity in research and design practices — as an active and intentional way of engaging and unfolding tacit knowing.
- To suggest the broadening and shifting of perspectives and points of view afforded by the reflexive — as a modality of deepening actions.
- To understand how different levels of reflexivity can be triggered with their interdependencies, areas of possibilities and research potentials through several lenses:
- Interweaving discourse contexts
- Workshops as reflexive collaborations
- Exercises that took place during TACK x LUH